Ultimate can supply and fit an extensive range of hydraulic tailgate loaders (including small and large flip away models) to a variety of vehicles including vans. Pantech bodies or semi-trailer’s. Save time and cost and improve efficiency of your truck and drivers as well as minimising the risk of injury and subsequent compensation cost. Tailgate Loaders are constructed from steel or aluminium or a combination of both, models are available in varying sizes with loading capacities ranging between 500kg and 2500kg. Units can be removed and re-installed when vehicle changeover occurs for maximum return on investment. We offer warranty and in-house service.
For any questions regarding our Tailgate Loader installations, don’t hesitate to contact us.
TAILGATE LOADER RANGES ON OFFER
- Van lifters/ramps fold away style.
- Tilt models (ramp extensions for drive on purpose) 500kg – 1000kg.
- Tuck away style 500kg – 100kg.
- Canter lever style 500kg – 1000kg.
- Work Mate rear tailgate lifters.
- Under body slide out platform.
- Canter lever with bi fold extension.
- Wheel chair lifters.
- Steel or Aluminium platforms.
- Round bumper bar mounted to the lift arms.
- Solid arm construction with 1 single acting cylinder.
- Automatic platform levelling at the ground, tilting not adjustable.
- All pins are zinc plated.
- Low maintenance bush fitted to all pivot points.
- Wander lead with spiral cable.
VAN LOADING RAMPS
We offer specialised loading ramps for vans, that will substantially reduce OH&S risk. Ramp loaders are designed specifically for your vehicle with varying model numbers, ramp widths, lengths, types and dimension. Van ramp loader installation is available at our main workshop/repair centre in Salisbury. We can provide a free quote on the design and workmanship, with a 24-month warranty guaranteed.