A Curtainsider is one of the best ways for easy and efficient loading and unloading of trucks. By pulling back the curtains, forklifts can access pallets with ease. With high quality materials, they are sure to last a lifetime. Our curtainsider body services can design and specify the right product according to your needs, hassle free and with high quality workmanship. We provide a free and easy quote on curtainsiders.
ALL OUR TRUCK BODIES ARE DESIGNED AND INSTALLED TO QLD TRANSPORT REQUIREMENTS.
- High strength RHS box.
- Steele frame work 3mm wall thickness.
- Floor joists set at 400 centres and marine smooth finish ply wood 17mm.
- Heavy duty rear frame with weather cowl at rear at top of frame.
- Fibre glass roof single one piece skin 3mm thickness on Dura gal steel.
- Roof bows at 500 centres.
- All fasteners are huck type mono bolts all round.
- 2 rear barn doors with one camp lock per door.
- 1 door hold back unit per unit.
- 1 side wall bump plate per side to suit.
- 1 set of fluted alloy kick plates all round glued and riveted to the side walls.
- 2 set of tie fitted RHS box.
- Steel tubs on pressed mount brackets.
- Glued and riveted to the side walls and welded at each end.
- Plain on colour as per fleet requirements and with stainless steel buckets.
- 1 centre breakaway support.
- 2 front led clearance lights fitted to top of front wall.
- 2 side clearance lights at rear corner of body.
- Remount 2 rear tail-lights and alter wiring to suit tail gate loaders application.
REAR OF BODY
- Rear pillar type saddle step and with tread plate fitted.
- Recess and chassis alterations for tailgate loaders.
- 2 hand grab rails fitted on rear frame.
- 1 full set of side gates with drop in blade supports
- Base frame prime coated and finished in chassis black top coat under body.
- Rear flooring and frame finished in 2 coats of siler enamel.
- Guards galv 4 only supplied and fitted 2 stays per guard bolted on.